Ways to Earn Bux
Ways to Earn BuxEdit
- Constructing a new level
- Fully stocking a Commercial floor
- Catching a Rebel spy:
- Locating a Bitizen
- Logging in on one of your Bitizens' birthdays.
- Assigning a Bitizen to their "Dream Job".
- Purchasing with real money.
Ways to Use Bux
Ways to Use BuxEdit
- Instantly completing construction of a level (1 per 30 minutes remaining)
- Instantly stocking a commercial level (1 per 30 minutes remaining)
- Instantly selling all of one particular stock on a commercial level (1 per 1000 items)
- Instantly summoning a random VIP
- Instantly completing a Crafting task
- Exchanging for Imperial Credits
- Moving a Bitizen instantly into an empty slot on a residential level (2 per Bitizen)
- Choosing a specific level after it has been bought with credits
- Instantly adding a specific level not purchased with credits (much more expensive)
- Skipping a Crafting Mission or Mission task
- Upgrading the elevator
- Buying a Specific Bitizen
Purchase Bux, using real money, from the game's Imperial Bux Store.
|Number of Bux||Cost (US $)|
|Free Bux||Earn (Complete surveys and participate in offers)|
|50 BUX + 4500 BONUS CREDITS||$4.99|